Many Inventors trying to generate their product idea ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable inventions ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a complete collection of providers not seeking add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they do a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, InventHelp Inventions to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to consider the risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.